Monday, June 27, 2011

What a Deal!!

While I was at work today I got a very unexpected phone call. A women from Men's Warehouse was on the other line. You can imagine my surprise, because we have yet to visit either them or Geno's Formal Wear to get the men set up. Renting tuxes never takes too long, so we're not in a rush there.

She was calling to ask if we had been interested in setting something up for the guys. Where they're affiliated with David's Bridal, they must have seen the information in their system about our date and what we've set up with my girls so far (Of which...3 of the 4 have been fitted and their dresses ordered! Just one to go ^^). She asked how many guys we would be looking to rent for. She THEN informed me about some specials we can take advantage of if we schedule an appointment and do the rentals through them.

We're going to be able to get $40 off every tux rental, and a $450 certificate that can go towards any suit they sell. Holy wow! So...needless to say, we have booked an appointment at Men's Warehouse for this Wednesday afternoon. :) I'm sure I'll have more to blabber about then, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment