Monday, June 20, 2011

The Proposal

No, not the Ryan Reynolds & Sandra Bullock movie.

The event that started it all. It's only appropriate to talk about it first.

It happened on September 3, 2010. Michael and I had been together for 2 years. We were down in Atlanta, GA, with my dearest friend (and matron of honor) Melissa and her husband Matt, at a convention. Dragon*Con! The hotel we were staying at had a viewing balcony and restaurant 73 stories high. Beautiful. The rest...is history.



They had planned it. Been planning it for months. Everyone at work knew, apparently. I had no idea. And I'm not just saying that to act surprised. I had NO IDEA.

It was one of the best moments of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? That's how he proposed? That is sooooooo sweet! I can't believe how well planned it was! You's a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete