Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Basics

The wedding is going to be on October 29, 2011 at 3:00pm. Casual formal for guests (i.e. Sunday best). The reception is going to be right after the ceremony.

Our wedding party has 4 on either side. My matron of honor is Melissa (see proposal video), and my bridesmaids are Jinni (roommate and one of my bestest friends), Erica (good friend and co-worker), and Jessica (my first super close friend ever).
Michael's best man is Rob (close friend and co-worker), and his groomsmen are Blain (friend/co-worker, and Erica's husband), Jason (friend and they're on a podcast together), and Chris (manager and friend).
There is no ring bearer, but we do have a flower girl - my godparents' daughter Kate. And it's looking like my little brother, also named Michael, is going to be a junior groomsman.

Our colors are black and white, with a hint of red to pull it all together. I'll be in white (obviously) and my girls are going to be in black. Michael will be in black, and his groomsmen are going to be in white. The tuxes are going to have a red vest and bowtie, and the girls are going to have red rose bouquets and red accessories.

1 comment: