Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And Now For Some Good News

All the bridesmaid dresses are in and picked up! Yaaaaay!! They showed up A LOT quicker than I expected them to. I was ready for mid August haha. It was a very pleasant surprise getting the first notification email. They sent me two, and when I went to go get those two, the third was there with them! I was excited.

Only one alteration appointment has been set up at this point - Jessica's - but it's all good. She scheduled it for...one of the first weekends in September. I'm gonna try getting the other girls set up around the same time, hopefully. The girls at David's Bridal need around a month to get everything done, so that'll still be plenty of time. Should work out very nicely.

Was able to get a few pictures of Jinni in hers. It looks so lovely. :)












She gots a bouquet and everything! lol Iron Man is her groomsman ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment