Thursday, August 25, 2011

You are invited...

The wedding invitations have been sent out!! Apart from a few late stragglers, which should be out in the next day or two, everything is en route. My parents sent them out Tuesday, and on Wednesday I know 3 different ones had already made it to their houses. Nice, post office. Nice. :)

And since I'm forgetful and didn't blog after mom and I had worked on addressing them, I have a few pictures from that day that I'm gonna throw on here.














all the addresses lie within...



















The inserts Bed, Bath, and Beyond gave me for our registration. We were just gonna mention it on an insert, but this was a nice surprise.


































In that box is around 65 invitations. And we added more soon after. Insane. But awesome. :)

1 comment: